Monday, May 7, 2012

Ulta Haul and some new glitter!

Hello loves! 
Yesterday I went to Ulta for the first time, and don't you judge me for waiting so long. I probably spent too much money, but it's so glorious in there, and they had such lovely sales! Anyway I now have 154 points on my card, so yay for $3 off my next purchase!
I'll show you all my goodies!

I considered posting individual pictures, but seeing as this post is already far too long, i'll just let you zoom.
I got a little bit of everything, and I'm trying them as fast as I can. Here's my first two looks:
I call this one dinosaur eggs.
The colors are Essie's a cut above, and essence color&go's nude it.

I couldn't wait to do another mani with all my lovely new colors, so I did another one this morning. Very simple, but fun!
Cina glaze's Optical Illusion. It's stunning. I mean, I'm madly in love with it, I just want you to know.
JUST LOOK AT IT.
Also, bonus, I picked up these wonderful little q-tips, and they're absolutely perfect for cleaning up edges.
They're flat on one end, and pointy on the other. Perfecto.
I can't wait to bring you guys some more manis!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment